The swimming pool finish is the last part of the pool to be done, yet it’s the first thing the customer sees when they enter the pool. Protect the finish by starting it right the first time, every time.
Why should you become an NPC Certified Start-Up Technician?
- Learn the correct way to properly start up a swimming pool using the NPC’s method
- Earn a new certification for your resume to promote your company
- Learn how starting up swimming pools can significantly increase your income
- Learn about possible problems during the start-up process and how to fix them
- Have the competitive edge with your competition in your market area
- Have new resources to be able to solve issues as the arise in the field
When: Tuesday, August 24, 2021
8:00 am—5:00 pm
Florida Swimming Pool Association T.E.C. Center
2555 Porter Lake Drive, Ste 104
Sarasota, FL 34240
This is a 8-hour program that will certify an individual in the National Plasterers Council industry method of properly starting up the water chemistry and care of a newly surfaced swimming pool and/or spa. The course will cover five primary areas: The History and Chemistry of Swimming Pool Surfaces, Understanding Water Chemistry, Proper use of a Water Test Kit, Start-
Up Procedures and Start-Up Problems and Solutions. The course will conclude with a sixty (60) minute
Certification Class Fee: $400 per person
This price includes the class, NPC Technical Manual, Course Workbook, IPSSA Basic Training Manual, Start-Up Card, Morning Coffee & Lunch.
www.npconline.org — 847.416.7221